The Emergency Management Coordinator For Anthony Township is:
4560 Muncy Exchange Road
Turbotville, Pa. 17772
Pennsylvania State Police – Homeland Security Tip Submission
The Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Pennsylvania State Police, has established an e-mail address and a toll free telephone number to allow members of the public to contact the Intelligence Section with information relative to Pennsylvania’s Homeland Security. All information received will be reviewed and handled accordingly.
Members of the public are encouraged to use this e-mail or toll free number to report suspicious individuals or activity that may be directly or indirectly associated with terrorists or terroristic activity.
Individuals reporting information will not necessarily be recontacted in all cases.
If You need help immediately call 911.
To report a tip: PSP Homeland Security Web Form Tip Submission
By Phone – Call PA Terrorism Tip Line — 1-888-292-1919 (toll free)
Links for Emergency Information:
- Emergency Information www.ready.gov
Make a Kit
- Bottled water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Non-perishable food
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Battery-powered radio
- Consider others needs unique to your family, such as diapers, medications, etc.
Make a Plan
- Talk with household members. Make sure everyone knows where to meet and who to call in case you are separated.
- Be prepared to evacuate. Consider where you may go and make a plan for your pets. They are not permitted in most emergency shelters.
- Gather necessary emergency numbers and important papers.
- Prepare to secure your property, such as bringing in outdoor furniture and shutting off utilities.
- The most important thing you can do is follow the instructions of local emergency officials.
- Keep tuned to local radio or television stations for information from emergency officials.
Continue on to Ready.gov.